SHOPPERS' GUIDE TO RE-OPENING
As of Friday, May 29, 2020 - Per the New York State Governor’s office, retail stores with exterior entrances will be permitted to open for in-store shopping effective immediately. Before visiting the plaza, please call the retailer directly for information on their operating hours and in-store policies and procedures.
We have been working diligently to prepare the plaza for visitors. We have a plan in place that includes:
- Curbside Pick Up available to all retailers
- Signage highlighting safety procedures including: masks social distancing, and hand washing
- Mask usage by plaza employees (and gloves as needed)
- Employees will receive extensive training on new protocols, including wellness checks before each shift
- Shoppers will be reminded to social distance and wear masks while visiting
- Plaza tenants will be required to follow CDC guidelines and NYS mandates
We are looking forward seeing you all soon!