SHOPPERS' GUIDE TO RE-OPENING
Friday, May 29, 2020 - Per the New York State Governor’s office, retail stores with exterior entrances are permitted to open for in-store shopping effective immediately. Before visiting the plaza, please call the retailer directly for information on their operating hours and in-store policies and procedures.
Monday, November 23 - Per the New York State Governor's office, restaurants have ceased in-door dining but may remain open for takeout or delivery. Please call the restaurant directly for more information on their operating hours.
We continue to work diligently to keep the plaza clean and Covid responsible for visitors. Some of the changes we have made since re-opening include:
- Curbside Pick Up available to participating retailers
- Signage highlighting safety procedures including: masks social distancing, and hand washing
- Mask usage by plaza employees (and gloves as needed)
- Employees will receive extensive training on new protocols, including wellness checks before each shift
- Shoppers will be reminded to social distance and wear masks while visiting
- Plaza tenants will be required to follow CDC guidelines and NYS mandates
We are looking forward seeing you all soon!